Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Weber City woman to await Lung Transplant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Weber City woman to await Lung Transplant

    I know alot here may not know this young lady but I had the priveledge of going to school with her for three years and she definatly deserves a better life...Here's the story about Sherry and I ask if any of you can please help this family out in anyway possible...I'll post a way to make a donation at the end of the story and Thank for any help you can send and/or give this family.

    Weber City woman awaiting Lung Transplant in NC

    To make a Donation please Contact:
    Mitzi Barger Wilson at the Gate City Bank of America at (276) 386-1150 and ask about the Sherry Sanders medical expense fund...Once again any thing can and will be helpful to this family.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weber City woman to await Lung Transplant

    Thanks for posting that Tob. I go to church with her, and her family. She is a great friend, and has experienced more things than most would be able to make it through. Her father is retired, and his family insurance I am sure is through the roof for the 5 family members, and especially with Sherry's needs.

    If anyone needs any other information feel free to PM me if you would like to do anything to help. It would be greatly appreciated. Of course money will be in need, but prayers will be appreciated just as much, and actually more knowing them.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weber City woman to await Lung Transplant

    i will be praying for her. it is a bad deal when someone has got to wait for something like that.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Weber City woman to await Lung Transplant

    ill pray for her...
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •